Date: Fall, 2013
Time: 10:30 AM
Norfolk International Airport, 2200 Norview Ave., Norfolk, VA
Long Term East parking lot (Near rental car returns)
Follow the "Auction Today" signs.
Click HERE! for map.
Potential bidders may pre-register by faxing a completed Registration Form by 5 PM, day before auction, to (757) 366-0812. Call Scott Freeman, Auctioneer (757) 512-8833 to have a form faxed or emailed to you. You also may register in person, beginning at 9:00 AM the morning of the auction.
If you are unable to attend the auction in person, you may submit an Absentee Bid Form along with your Registration Form.
Absentee Bid Form
Preview and Registration will begin at 9 AM.
- You must be 18 to register and to bid.
- ALL items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” without guarantees of any kind. It is your responsibility to inspect all items prior to your placing a bid. Failure to inspect the items will not cancel your bid. All sales are FINAL. No refunds will be given.
- A key fee will apply to vehicles for which a key was made. We do not guarantee keys.
- Vehicles must be PAID IN FULL immeidately at the conclusion of the auction. If vehicles are not paid in full immediately following the auction, you will not be able to bid at future Norfolk Airport Authority Auctions. You must have a paid receipt to have keys made and to pick up vehicles. Parking tickets must be validated at Auction Registration table.
- All vehicles purchased must be removed from the Airport's property before 2 p.m. the Friday after the auction or you forfeit your rights to the vehicle(s).
- Titles to vehicles purchased will be sent to address given on registration form via certified mail within 5 business days unless paid for by check, in which case there will be a 14 day hold on titles.
- No P.O. boxes allowed.
- No Buyer's Premium will be added to your bid.
- This auction is TAX EXEMPT for vehicles only